At their Tuesday, November 10th meeting, the Blacksburg Town Council will consider the development proposal for nearby Mountain Breeze Drive, which includes multi-family housing, a cultural center, and religious assembly. The Planning Commission previously decided in their October 6th meeting to recommend rejecting the multi-family housing portion and approving the rest. The decision now goes to the Town Council. You may want to make your views known regarding this issue.
If you aren’t fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm.— Vince Lombardi
- Boards and Commissions Annual Appointments
- Entries Needed for Blacksburg July 4th Parade
- Sidewalks Off Limits to Skateboards and Bicycles Downtown Blacksburg
- CUP13-0004 CUP for Office Building at Westview Cemetery at 701 East Roanoke Street by the Town of Blacksburg
- ROW13-0001 Right-of-Way Vacation Request by Tevanesk Properties, LLC at 1520 North Main Street